1. INFORMATION ABOUT US1.1 Local-Osteo.co.uk is operated by Health Advisor Ltd. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 8630737 and trading address 28 Alexandra Terrace, Exmouth, Devon, England, EX8 1BD.
2. LICENCE TO USE WEBSITE
- 2.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter)
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
- 3.2 You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- 3.3 You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- 3.4 You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- 3.5 You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- 3.6 You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
4. RESTRICTED ACCESS
- 4.1 Access to certain areas of our website is restricted to registered users. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
- 4.2 In order to become a registered user, you must register your details by visiting www.local-osteo.co.uk/signup
- 4.3 We will provide you with a default username and password upon registration to enable you to access the restricted areas of our website. Registered users must keep their usernames and passwords confidential.
- 4.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password.
- 4.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- 4.6 You must not use any other person's username and password to access our website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
- 4.7 We may disable your username and password at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.
- 4.8 We may refuse to permit, or may insist that you change, any username that impersonates another person.
5. USER CONTENT
- 5.2 You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- 5.3 You warrant that all the information you provide to us as part of the registration procedure is true, accurate, fair and complete.
- 5.5 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- 5.6 You must not submit any content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- 5.7 We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
6. SITE UPTIME
- 6.1 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- 6.2 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
7. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 7.1 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website, you do so at your own risk.
- 7.2 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- 7.3 By linking to this website in breach of clause 7.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
8. LIMITED WARRANTIES
- 8.1 We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- 8.2 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
9. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- 9.3 To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- 9.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- 9.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- 9.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- 9.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
15. EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
17. LAW AND JURISDICTION
18. OUR DETAILS
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Health Advisor Ltd, 28 Alexandra Terrace, Exmouth, Devon, England, EX8 1BD