The following membership terms constitute an agreement between you and Health Advisor Ltd, the operator of Local-Osteo.co.uk (the “Site” or ‘’Website’’). Read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before requesting access to the service (‘’Service’’). You should understand that by becoming a member (“Member”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
- 1.1 Local-Osteo.co.uk, (“Local Osteo,” “we,” or “us”), is operated by Health Advisor Ltd. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 8630737 and with the trading address of 28 Alexandra Terrace, Exmouth, Devon, England, EX8 1BD.
2. WHO CAN JOIN LOCAL-OSTEO?
- 2.1 You may register on the website on the basis that:
- You are a fully qualified osteopath.
- You are registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC).
3. DIRECTORY LISTINGS
- 3.1 To obtain full access to the Site and our Services, you will need to register.
- 3.2 We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to refuse (or to edit before accepting) any requested listing which in our opinion does not comply with the terms and conditions of use of our website, or which in our opinion is not otherwise suitable for our website.
- 3.3 Our acceptance of a listing is not an acceptance by us that the listing complies with the terms and conditions of use of our website.
- 3.4 You agree not to create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
- 3.5 Only one listing is permitted for each company, practitioner, or consultant. Multiple listings from the same address are not permitted and may be suspended and deleted.
4. HOW THE MEMBERSHIP CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- 4.1 To become a Member, you will be guided through the following steps:
- Sign up at www.local-osteo.co.uk/signup
- Verify your account by checking your email
- Once logged in to your account, you need to input the necessary information in the <Account Details> and <My Profile> sections
- You can then proceed to <Add New Listing>
- 4.2 Your Account must be registered under your current full legal name, your e-mail address, and your current business address.
- 4.3 After you have successfully signed up and added your listing(s), you will be able to activate your membership under:
- Pay Per Enquiry Membership
5. PRODUCT DELIVERY
- 5.1 Your subscription will be activated upon successful registration.
6. PRICES AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- 6.1 We determine the price per enquiry and the price notified to you in the registration process will be the current price for that subscription. We reserve the right to change the prices from time to time.
- 6.2 In the event we make changes to the price of your Membership, we will give you at least one month’s notice by email.
- 6.3 The current prices of pay per enquiry for re-joining Members are notified to you during the Membership registration process. As for new Members, re-joining Members will pay the current prices as notified in the Membership registration process (subject to the changes from time to time noted above). We are not obliged to offer you the same price as your previous Membership, nor any price which may have been available to new Members during your previous Membership.
- 6.4 All membership fees are exclusive of VAT.
- 6.5 Credit card providers may require you to pay additional charges, i.e. cross-border membership transactions (credit card charges). Credit card charges are your responsibility. We do not receive credit card charges and are not responsible for them. Please contact your credit card provider for more information.
7. PAYMENT METHODS
- 7.1 Pay per enquiry payments are processed using Pounds Sterling (GBP).
- 7.2 You can at any time cancel the authorisation to debit your account for pay per enquiry payments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7.3 On cancellation we will cease your listing on Local Osteo and take any final payments from your accounts that are owed.
- 8.1 Payments made for pay per enquiry which are not valid will be refunded.
- 8.2 To determine a valid pay per enquiry payment in disputed cases, the recorded telephone call will be made available to both parties. We reserve the right to make the final decision if agreement cannot be reached.
9. MEMBERSHIP EXPIRY
- 9.1 You will continue to be a member of Local Osteo until you notify us at email@example.com, when your registration and listings will be removed and any outstanding payments invoiced.
10. SITE SECURITY
- 10.1 We use PCI DSS compliant third party payment provider GoCardless and we do not store any credit card or bank account information.
- 10.2 All credit card and bank account data transferred between the Local Osteoo website and our payment provider GoCardless is encrypted prior to transmission in accordance with industry secure payment standards.
- 11.1 You accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by making it available on Local-Osteo.co.uk. You agree to this electronic means of communication.
12. AGREEING TO THESE CONDITIONS
- 12.1 By becoming a Member on Local Osteo, you AGREE that you have read and understood these Membership Terms.
- 12.2 In addition, you authorise the company to charge the full amount required by using the specified payment method. This authority will remain in effect until you give notification, as required under this Agreement, to terminate this authorisation as described in Clause 7.
- 12.3 Please refer any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.